Globalizing Your Business with Virtual Malls

NetOnBoard netonboard at serverwares.com.my
Fri Dec 4 07:40:52 UTC 2009

   3D"Net
   3D"12" [1]3D"13" [2]3D"14"
   Year 2010 is only days away. As time pass by, technology grows rapidly
   to   we would like to invite all entrepreneurs and individual out there to
   par   Virtual Mall Seminar.

   The seminar will consist of our very own representative   speaker from Intel to talk about expanding
   your business via Virtual Mall and Intel technology. Participants will
   get to share an    Virtual Mall solutions. The admission fee to this seminar is
   absolutely free and includes lunches   the participants will have a chance to get 1 year free subscription to
   our Virtual Mall, Lucky Draw and lots
   To all individuals, business owners and aspiring entrep   will be a good chance for you to gain knowledge
   and network to help you evolve your business and spread your brand
   across the   How to Join?
   Please contact us to register for a FREE   Net Onboard Sdn Bhd (796213-D)
   No: 31 & 33, Jalan Utama 2/18, Taman Perindustrian Puchong Utama,
   47140 Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
   Phone: +603.80625088 (Reachable Worldwide) Fax: +603.80624955

   Details of the Seminar   Date
   Time
   Venue
   7th December 2009<   9.00am to 2.00pm
   Sunway Resort Hote

   Agenda for the Seminar
   Time Topic
   9.00am to 9.20am
   Registration   9.20am to 9.30am
   Welcoming Address From Net Onb   Mr. Lee Yip Fei, Managing Director, Net Onboard
   9.30am to 10.30am
   Technology    Mr. Gautam Guin, Channel Server Business Manager APAC, Intel
   Technology A   10.30am to 10.45am
   Refresh with a Coffee Break
   10.45am to 11.10am
   Overview on    Ms. Maslizan, Business Executive, Net Onboard
   11.10am to 11.25am
   How Virtual Mall take place in    Ms. Maslizan, Business Executive, Net Onboard
   11.25am to 12.00pm
   Virtual Mall   Ms. Liana, Business Executive, Net Onboard
   12.00pm to 12.10pm
   Business Opportunity<   Onboard
   12.10pm to 12.20pm
   Question &am   12.20pm to 12.30pm
   Lucky Draw - (1 PC, Virtual Ma      Buffet Lunch
   Sponsors.
   Serverware Sdn Bhd
   23 Jalan Putra Mahkota 7/4A, Putra Heights 47650, Subang Jaya,
   Selangor, Malaysia
   Telephone: +60 (3) 5191 6328 , Facsimile: +60 (3) 5191 9328
   -----   This email should not be considered as a spam mail. In the event that
   the    from this mail list please reply this mail with "REMOVED" from t   subject header. We will respectfully do so.
   This email newsletter is approximately 5k size only.