7.2R and Firefox 3.5.3 and Flash/Java - something odd I can't quite figure out...

Samuel Martín Moro faust64 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 14:54:19 UTC 2009

I had this problem too.
I didn't have browser_plugins/ into /usr/local/lib, so I linked it to
/usr/local/lib/firefox3/plugins/
I don't remember exactly, but I think this would work

Also, my user is not a member of wheel.
But plugins are owned by root:wheel, 755 chmoded, and it works.

(other subject, but still about firefox)
Ssome windowmanager have problems when searching for firefox
I add this to my installation script:

for dir in /usr/local/include /usr/local/bin /usr/local/include
/usr/local/share/idl /usr/local/share/pixmap
do
    ln $dir/firefox3 $dir/firefox
done

But maybe this could be managed into firefox3 package?

Samuel Martín Moro
CamTrace
{EPITECH.} tek4

"Nobody wants to say how this works.