Database Deployment

Deployment Division noreplydply at g2gm.com
Mon Aug 31 03:37:00 UTC 2009

   Contact 1  Million Targeted Prospects for  $599

   Why

     * Extremely Cost      * Get your name in front      * 100% Accountability for      * Contact Individuals      * 200 Million      * 45  Million Business Contacts
[email5.gif" ]

Peace of mind - privacy and
   We know your primary concern is    integrity is at the very core of    depends implicitly on    people
Quick delivery and
   MMS Inc's flexible approach to    it even easier for you    process.    increased  response rates and improved ROI. Additionally,    reporting  and analytic tools help you segment lists based    customer preferences and behaviors.

One partner for your multi
   Choose speed and power to fully  integrate your online and offline
   marketing    management and    most  successful provider of multi channel marketing  solutions.
   This combination results in our    online       How    3D""

     * Our Graphics Team Designs      * You Pick Your Target Audience      * Get OPT-IN Customer List  Compiled
     * We Scrub Do not E-mail  Database
     * Deployment of Millions      * Track Click-Thru's &      * Direct Traffic To Your Web  site
     * Customer Contacts You  Interested
     * Blast Can Broken Up As You  Need

   CALL
   1-888-570-7776