Information on Setting up a Jailed Webserver

Thomas Wahyudi thomas at sanbe-farma.com
Thu Aug 27 03:50:02 UTC 2009

may be it will better to imagine that jail is a different computer, so
if your jail need connection to main host it will connect like other
computer that not running in jail.
you can do file:// from main host to jail but not from jail to main
host. As far I know jail is a method so memory intensive is depend on
your application.

regards
Thomas