what www perl script is running?

Colin Brace cb at lim.nl
Tue Aug 25 13:30:18 UTC 2009

Bill, one more thing:

Bill Moran wrote:

> You can add an ipfw rule to prevent the script from calling home, which
> will effectively render it neutered until you can track down and actually
> _fix_ the problem.

Mike Bristow above wrote: "The script is talking to 94.102.51.57 on port
7000". OK, so I how do I know what port the script is using for outgoing
traffic on MY box? 7000 is the remote host port, right?

FWIW, here are my core PF lines:

pass out quick on $ext_if proto 41
pass out quick on gif0 inet6
pass in quick on gif0 inet6 proto icmp6
block in log

That is to say: nothing is allowed in unless explicitly allowed
Everything allowed out.
(plus some ipv6 stuff I was testing with a tunnel)

Merci

-----
  Colin Brace
  Amsterdam