Problem mounting EXT2FS

Jeronimo Calvo jeronimocalvop at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 25 11:22:33 UTC 2009

hi Mark!

Im using FreeBSD 7.2-RELEASE... but im not sure about the "userland", is
currently fresh installed, just compiled the KERNEL to add ext2fs support
and installed the patch for the 256-inode... nothing else... But I will take
your advise and upgrade my kernel to STABLE (as I think it will be funny as
well, ur not the one "geek" here I suposse hahahaha)

I will need to get some more knowledge about "userland"... :D

Will check up ur links fella! btw, if u find anything else new-bie
related... send me as well!!

Cheers!