[OT] Vim mailing list

Sabine Baer baerks at t-online.de
Wed Aug 19 06:30:55 UTC 2009

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 01:59:05AM -0400, Glen Barber wrote:

[...]

> Google has a Vim group.  I'm not sure if you need a Google account
> or not.

Perhaps it might be better to go to Usenet straight ahead. There's a
NG comp.editors, mostly about vim.

Sorry for jumping in, but I think Usenet is Usenet and Google is
Google.
Both have their merits but groups.google.com has little IMHO.

Sabine

--
Nicht das Schicksal zu aendern, sondern sich ihm zu unterwerfen, macht
den Heroismus des autoritaeren Charakters aus.              (E. Fromm)