Looking for fast graphical web browser

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Mon Aug 10 23:40:13 UTC 2009

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 02:55:08 +0400, Jeff Laine <wtf.jlaine at gmail.com> wrote:
> But now I'm pretty happy with that new firefox-3.5 which seems pretty
> faster than previous version and still light enough for my old 1.6G
> celeron-powered laptop.

May I guess what I should consider light enough for my uber-old
ancient 0.5G AMD powered laptop? :-)

By the way: In order to find out which browser is *really* lightweight,
fast and still easy to use, responsive and standard compliant, you should
try running it on *really* old hardware. If it runs there good enough
so you would use it, it will be blazing fast on your modern hardware
of today.

--
Polytropon
>From Magdeburg, Germany