icewm - error during portupgrade / compiling

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Mon Aug 10 19:15:04 UTC 2009

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:07:15 +0200, Ewald Jenisch <a at jenisch.at> wrote:
> gnome2.cc:25:19: error: gnome.h: No such file or directory
> gnome2.cc:27:40: error: libgnomevfs/gnome-vfs-init.h: No such file or directory

This seems to be the cause of the error: a missing dependency (here:
missing header files, BDEPS).

> Has anybody else seen this problems recently?

Not recently, but I'm sure I have seen this.

> Any know cure?

Maybe not very elegant, but I did pkg_add -r for the dependencies.
I think you can compile the dependencies that are problematic,
it seems to be gnome-vfs, by hand, and then start rebuilding your
icewm port.

--
Polytropon
>From Magdeburg, Germany