FreeBSD MATLAB R2008b

Daniel Underwood djuatdelta at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 17:18:19 UTC 2009

Elias,

I got to a certain point, then temporarily put it aside.  See, I was
installing from a custom install disc, and so I'm not really surprised
that the Handbook instructions for installing matlab on freebsd didn't
completely help me.

However, I now have a standard install disc. I plan to retry the
install with this new disc.

I "do" think I encountered java-related errors, but I can't recall the
details or whether it's what you're encountering.

I'll reply to the list here once I attempt the install tomorrow.

(Sent from my iPhone)