Looking for fast graphical web browser

Robert Huff roberthuff at rcn.com
Fri Aug 7 12:15:23 UTC 2009

Chad Perrin wrote:

>> Firefox has not had Ctrl-Q for some time. Try Alt-F followed by Q. I guess
>> that's 2.5 keystrokes, but at least it's keystrokes.
>
> What version number would you call "some time" ago?  I just used Ctrl-Q
> about six hours or so ago.

	The FreeBSD machine with Firefox is down but here on Windows, using a
stock 3.0.13, Ctl-Q has no effect.  Nor is it listed as a shortcut for
"Exit" under the [File] menu.  Have you perhaps customized yours?
	Now doing Ctl-W on the last window will close the program, but I like
to keep the two separate; this is one (C list) reason I usually use
SeaMonkey.

			Robert Huff