eclipse install

Daniel Underwood djuatdelta at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 22:38:39 UTC 2009

I wish there was a FreeBSD package of the newest version of Eclipse
CDT (or at least "ganymede" version).  I do my research in Eclipse-CDT
Galileo on multiple Linux systems, and it would be nice to be able to
mess with things occasionally on my FreeBSD box.  Although I can't
recall specifics, I know things (e.g., project settings, makefile
management) are done differently on the newer versions than on the
version in the ports.

If I'm wrong and/or I'm missing something, please, someone tell me.
I'd LOVE to be wrong here :)