atacontrol spindown

Alexander Popov aopopov at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 12:44:52 UTC 2009

Hi, Daniel,

It must be periodic(8), but I have trouble identifying what exactly could be the trigger. If I look at /etc/defaults/periodic.conf, it has
daily_clean_disks_enable="NO".
With respect to daily checks, I just have the default setup, nothing that I added myself.

Are there any other configuration options that I should look at?

Thanks,

Alexander.