French-Canadian Keyboard & keyboard switching

PJ af.gourmet at videotron.ca
Tue Apr 28 10:42:53 UTC 2009

I am rather surprised and disappointed that no one has any ideas about
using and/or installing a French-Canadian keyboard on FreeBSD. That is a
terrible bug in FreeBSD and a worse slur on the Québecois (or
Quebeckers) or are we being neglected and still considered "The White
Niggers of America"? ;-)
Anyway, everything I have tried does not work on FreeBSD or on xorg.
Cannot set it up or switch.
Somebody, please help.

--
Hervé Kempf: "Pour sauver la planète, sortez du capitalisme."
Phil Jourdan --- pj at ptahhotep.com
   http://www.ptahhotep.com
   http://www.chiccantine.com/andypantry.php