i had a tought

Jerry McAllister jerrymc at msu.edu
Wed Apr 22 23:00:57 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 05:10:05PM -0500, Gary Gatten wrote:

> [...]

Why would you ask about those things on a FreeBSD list.
They are all Linux and not the superiour FreeBSD.

I suppose there is one thing - often FreeBSD people know as much
about Lunix as the Lunix people, sometimes because they have
upgraded their lives by climbing out of the Lunix morass and
in to the FreeBSD world.   So, they still remember some of that
stuff even as they are trying to forget.

////jerry

////jerry