FreeBSD and Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG

Daniel Underwood djuatdelta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 21:04:44 UTC 2009

After re-reading man iwi, I noticed that it says:

"This driver requires firmware to be loaded before it will work. You
need to obtain iwicontrol(8)  from the IWI web page listed below to
accomplish loading the firmware before ifconfig(8)  will work."

I'm going to look into this. Sounds like this may be the problem. Do
you think so?

Daniel