showing dependency information in ports

Michael P. Soulier msoulier at digitaltorque.ca
Sat Apr 18 17:27:21 UTC 2009

I'm sure that this has been asked before, but I cannot find the answer
recorded anywhere. I'm likely looking in the wrong places.

Is there a simple tool in freebsd to show the reverse dependency tree of a
package?

ie. D is required by C is required by B is required by A ?

Not to mention forward dependencies?

I suppose I could write one but it seems like this must have been done
already.

Mike
--Albert Einstein