Software to manage virtual hosts on a dedicated server

Wojciech Puchar wojtek at wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl
Wed Apr 15 11:58:32 UTC 2009

just another man that wants to get everything not just for free, but not
even without much knowledge.

learn and MAKE IT YOURSELF, that it will fit exactly to your needs.

Or - provide services for 1$/year like there are lots of today. crappy and
all the same - but cheap. Maybe you will earn 100$ a month - if you will
be lucky.