GCHK price up more than 20%, Obama's stimulus package creates massive growth

Stock Price Up Alert stockpriceupalert at anapiel.com
Tue Apr 14 09:35:03 UTC 2009

     Dear Subscribers,

 If you missed out on my last 1,000% gain, no worries, I may have another one coming RIGHT NOW!

 I have been writing to the investment community for the last ten years, during this time I have brought your attention to hundreds of companies and trades, most of them gave early investors a chance to profit at least 100% or more. I am a serious student of the market and have been looking at hundreds of companies the last few months, in hopes of bringing you the very best opportunities for you to make huge trading profits on my next few picks.  Out of the hundreds of companies I reviewed, I am excited to tell you I have found 4 that I think will fit the bill. Only four, which is good because summer is coming, and I want to bring them all to you before.  If I am right on these, it should give early investors a lot of extra cash for their family vacations!
 If you missed out on AXVC which almost gave early investors a quick 500% gain, then get ready for your moment of redemption because missing my next pick might make your knees buckle!

 Timing is Everything
 --------------------
 GCHK is too cheap to pass up!

 I believe, and so do others, that Greenchek Technology Inc GCHK could be at least 10 times undervalued right now and think readers should be picking this one up while it?s under $2.00 per share.  ( Analyst Victor Sula, Ph. D. picked  GCHK to go to $3.42 in his report back in Sept.)
 GCHK is a green company that developed a product that, if used everywhere, could significantly reduce Carbon emissions globally. This Company will bring back memories of huge gains that were made in recent years by making socially responsible investments in green companies that have unique products to offer the world.
 Time and Time again the Government has created Sector rallies in specific industries and we think GCHK could be next.  When Governments and Investors are in synch the results can be staggering profits and all signs indicate that protecting the environment could become the next huge SECTOR bull market.
 One day, Environmental technologies will be commonplace, like other technologies that we now take for granted, so it stands to reason that it will follow a similar development pattern as other technologies, like computers.
 The field of computer science didn't even exist until the Department of Defense began pumping money into the unknown market of microchips. In fact, billionaire Larry Ellison's fortune and tech powerhouse Oracle all began with just a small contract from the Central Intelligence Agency. It's a deal that made Ellison and those folks who followed the government's lead, very rich. When Oracle started trading in 1986, it was a virtually unknown penny stock.
 Over the course of a few years Oracle's business boomed, thanks to the government, and it handed some early investors "once in a lifetime" gains of over 8,000%! Ellison ended up the No. 14 spot on Forbes' list of the wealthiest people in the world.

 In closing, I believe this company could rocket up the charts and give investors a reason to cheer again. GCHK will be the first of my four picks over the next few months and I hope my readers will take advantage of the trading profit potential of these next picks!
 I do not own shares in this company and will wait for this report to go out to you before I buy any! I plan to buy some in the open market, and hopefully will sell at much higher prices!
 Enjoy and trade to win!

 You can go to www.hotstockpic.com for a full report and video on GCHK

 IMPORTANT CYA: This is an ad. We were paid to send this out. We only take on deals we feel have upside and that are willing to pay us. We never tell people to sell. The info in this piece is based on what the Company told us. What we believe MAY happen in the future may not come to pass this is a risky business. We don't hold any licenses and this has not been approved by anyone. Don't buy this or any stock unless you can pay the band and handle a complete loss. We were paid fifty thousand dollars by a third party shareholder for sending out this ad. We will not buy this stock in the market until this report is finished going out. Do your homework and check out any deal before putting your hard earned cash in it and talk to your own experts. Basically if you decide to buy in it?s your decision and you are on your own. Please be careful and bet with your head not over it.

 For any complaints about this ad please call us at 405-378-5424.

 or

 Call the company?s toll-free number 1-(866)-590-6589 for shareholder information.

 But first... GET YOUR free report at:

 http://anapiel.com/c/zlu4F7nzO1zDPKjnkpVs3g.html?11
 To remove yourself from this list,
click here http://anapiel.com/u/zlu4F7nzO1zDPKjnkpVs3g.html