Change to Graphical Mode from DOS Mode

Chris Rees utisoft at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 8 04:49:37 PDT 2009

Quoting from earlier:

Wojciech wrote:

> so he should first learn about unix more. reading FreeBSD handbook is more than enough.

Really, this has already been said. Try to read the whole thread
rather than the first post. It's much easier to follow emails if you
turn off digest mode and just accept each email individually, using a
threading client... This also makes misunderstanding and repetition
leading to embarrassment less likely.

Chris