portupgrade question

new_guy byte8bits at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 18:55:36 PDT 2009

Hi,

Silly question... when I use portupgrade on gnome installs, it interrupts
itself a lot to prompt for config options. I normally take all the defaults.
Is there a way to use portupgrade without all the stopping for config
questions? I'd like to leave my laptop alone over-night doing a portupgrade
of gnome... etc without baby-sitting it. If something does happen to get
built without a setting I want, I can always redo it later, but for 95% of
all the builds, I take the defaults and would rather not be prompted on
those.

Thanks