mac arp moved from-to DOS?

Anuj Singh anujhere at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 18:45:43 PDT 2009

I am trying to find out the cause of no reply from the freebsd
machine, and why did it responded after restarting the network
services? The machine with 10.139.7.15 is some windows machine in
network.

So logs which i have here can not cause FreeBSD machine to stop
responding to the network traffic? what can be other causes on the OS
level?

Another thing I want to ask whether the default values of kernel
parameters are good enough for production level server, or we can make
some other changes to it. Currently I am running
clamav--->c-icap---->squid--->dansgurdain on this server.. since last
few weeks I never faced such problem..and don't want to follow the
alt+ctrl+del=widows methods of restarting server or any service

Thanks & Regards
Anuj Singh