Ultrium 920 Autoloader Question

Craig Matthews cmatthews718 at live.com
Fri Apr 3 17:57:06 PDT 2009

Is this the HP StorageWorks 1/8 G2?  I apologize if you've already checked
this out, but it was my understanding that the NIC equipped on this device
is for web based management of the device and that backup occurs over a
normal storage interface such as SCSI.

Craig Matthews
IT Professional, Tampa Bay Area
cmatthews718 at live.com