Ports options not coming up

rasz raszobbi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 05:15:57 PDT 2009

Da Rock wrote:
> I'd to debug this, but I'm not even sure where to start. On just one
> system since some recent updates I have no options screens coming up for
> ports. I get a blue screen and then nothing; stdout says options
> unchanged.
>
> It is a vm if that means anything?
>
> Cheers

if i understand you correctly, and this is the same thing, i have had
this happen when
building ports in a terminal emulator of sorts, particularly  the xfce4
one (and maybe kde4 konsole)
when the actual window is too small (e.g. in number of lines). i would
see the blue screen for a bit and then
options unchanged. it doesn't happen if at all if i keep the window a
good size, but i don't know about VM.