qemu and kqemu - Version mismatch after upgrade

Da Rock rock_on_the_web at comcen.com.au
Wed Apr 1 22:56:35 PDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-04-02 at 05:02 +0000, Glen Barber wrote:
> Apologies for the top post.
>
> No idea about the other port. Have you tried deinstalling/reinstalling?

As a matter of fact I have. I finally sat down to nut it out and that
idea came to me as I couldn't get an options dialog.

A fresh install will do the same thing: I ran make rmconfig just to be
sure. The only thing that made it install was to comment out the defines
in the Makefile, leaving only --disable-hdri. Apparently no matter what
the options say in the Makefile make goes into the if-defined anyway. My
first impression was to submit a PR, or notify ports at . After my last
stupid mistake I'm not entirely as confident in my diagnoses.... :(