MPlayer is broken on 71-PRERELEASE?

mdh mdh_lists at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 27 21:18:07 UTC 2008

Maybe bump the shared memory sysctl's?  I've never had a problem with mplayer, and I've got the following in my sysctl.conf:

kern.ipc.shmmax=67108864
kern.ipc.shmall=32768

The xine install suggests this (which is why I have them set), and mplayer is a similar type of application, so it may help out there as well.

- mdh