Regina Zempel sent you this invitation to join Hippobay Auctions

zempel at afila.de zempel at afila.de
Fri Sep 26 09:29:16 UTC 2008

   [probidlogo.gif]

   Hello you,
   Your friend, Regina Zempel (Username: Suessmaus), has sent you this
   invitation to join Hippobay Auctions
   [1]Click to go to Hippobay Auctions
   Additional comments:
   We introduce the first Online Auction that caters for the whole of
   Southern Africa.: Hippobay Auctions Sell for FREE on HippoBay.com!
   HippoBay.com a viable BidorBuy or eBay alternative! Start auctioning
   off your unwanted goods or catch da beeg bargain! We are currently
   offering the use of HippoBay.com Online Auctions FREE to both our
   sellers and buyers. You will not pay fees to HippoBay.com to sell your
   items. Any money you make on HippoBay.com is yours! HippoBay.co.za -
   Welcome to the new next Generation of Online Auction and Classifieds!
   The BidorBuy alternative! Join us now, list your unwanted Goods!
   Thank you,
   The Hippobay Auctions Staff
   Hippobay Auctions sent this e-mail to you because your Mail
   Preferences and/or Newsletter Subscription Preferences
   indicate that you want to receive information about Special Events &
   Promotions.
   Hippobay Auctions will not request personal data (password, credit
   card/bank numbers) in an e-mail
   You are subscribed as freebsd-questions at FreeBSD.org, registered on
   Hippobay Auctions.
   If you do not wish to receive further communications, sign into
   "Hippobay Auctions" by clicking on the "MEMBERS" link
   found at the top of the Hippobay Auctions home page and change your
   Mail Preferences in Mail Preferences view or Newsletter Subscription
   in Personal Information view
   Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your request.
   Visit our Privacy Policy and Terms if you have any questions.
   Copyright (c) 2008 Hippobay Auctions. All Rights Reserved.
   Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
   owners.
   Hippobay Auctions and the Hippobay Auctions logo are trademarks of
   Hippobay Auctions.
   Hippobay Auctions is located at Headoffice: Macadam St. 2 - P.O.Box:
   40704 - Windhoek - Namibia