{Filename?} Re: Realtek 8111C?

Da Rock rock_on_the_web at comcen.com.au
Mon Sep 22 04:33:43 UTC 2008

Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
Warning: (if_rl.ko).
Warning: Please read the "comcen_com_au-Attachment-Warning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.

On Sat, 2008-09-20 at 11:14 -0700, Sebastian wrote:
> Da Rock wrote:
> > I have used the compiled driver on 6.3 with success- but then I've used
> > the driver linked in a post to drivers list. 7.0 is a no go.
> >

> I tried to compile the current OEM Realtek driver under (v176) on fbsd
> 6.3, but couldn't get it to build. My foo is a little thin here. :)
>
> Would you be able to send me your successful 6.3 driver? I'd like to
> test it on FreeNAS.
>
> Thanks,
> Sebastian

Try this. I'm stress testing atm, but either way it still works. I'm
using different hardware (desktops, laptops, multicore, single core,
AMD, Intel, high-end and low-end cpus), so I think this accounts for
some stalls and latency I've noticed.

Cheers (Ignore the previous post I sent)