Web Abuser!

Tagrid Shunia tagrid at firstprocapital.com
Sat Sep 20 05:47:55 UTC 2008

Hello!

Your client has repeatedly abused my name and other peoples name with their website. It is www.weblogalot.com  They steal blogs and post them onto their website without anyone's authorization,besides refusing to take my information off. They have also violated all ICANN rules which their registry is bogus.

I demand you remove the following:

tagrid shunia shared a message (apr 23 2008 16:18 gmt) ... as always, your business and trust are greatly appreciated! tagrid shunia www. ...
www.weblogalot.com/Archive/2008/04/23/16/91 - 56k - Cached - Similar pages

Blog Directory - WeBlog ALot - free web blog directories
Tagrid Shunia shared a message (Apr 23 2008 14:58 GMT). - Email Me Your Questions,Scenarios or Concerns Regarding: Your Financial Portfolio (need ...
www.weblogalot.com/Archive/2008/04/23/14 - 55k - Cached - Similar pages
More results from www.weblogalot.com »

Your prompt attention is appreciated! They already have been reported to google and yahoo.

Tagrid Shunia
Principal
Office: 239.592.1433
Fax: 888.773.1433
Visit Us Online: www.firstprocapital.com

"There is no shame of having bad credit, just keeping it."
-Anonymous