buildworld error with 7.1 BETA

Nash Nipples trashy_bumper at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 13:17:59 UTC 2008

> > just try to run make one more time. not cleaning
> anything just type the same make command after fail without
> extra activity.
> >
> > if it fails again check if you have filled your disks
> up and you might want to `ls /usr/src/usr.sbin/zzz/zzz.8` to
> see if its really there
> >

> It fails again!
> Disks are not full and the file is there.

no its less likely to be a hardware error. there are cases when it breaks into an error and then after you restart the whole procedure it goes fine and breaks somewhere closer to finish.

i think you can try to update the source code once again. maybe the fix is coming.
or you can try to run make in /usr/src/usr.sbin/zzz/ to make sure there is no errors
or you can try to run make in /usr/src/etc/ which should be the next bus stop in the building world proccess.

hope someone else knows (probably from freebsd-current at freebsd.org)

nash