x3550 ServeRAID-8k and FBSD 7, group limit

Gian Paolo Buono gpbuono at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 08:54:18 UTC 2008

Hi,
I have a problem when run
/usr/local/sbin/arcconf GETCONFIG 1 LD

Controllers found: 1
Logical device information
Logical device number 0
   Logical device name                      : Drive 1
   RAID level                               : 1
   Status of logical device                 : Optimal
   Size                                     : 69890 MB
   Write-cache mode                         : Not supported
   Partitioned                              : Yes
   Protected by Hot-Spare                   : No
   Bootable                                 : Yes
   Failed stripes                           : No
   Logical device segment information
   Segment 0                                : Present (0,0)
   Segment 1                                : Present (0,1)

Command completed successfully.

^C

the output of command is correct but don't exit and I must press control^C.
I want exit without press control^C, have you suggestions to resolve this
problem ?

Bye Gian Paolo