Port for drawing directed graphs?

John Almberg jalmberg at identry.com
Mon Sep 15 17:49:47 UTC 2008

> Gnuplot?

Might be able to do it in gnuplot or Latex, but graphviz seems to be
a single purpose tool aimed at visualizing directed graphs. Plus it
just works... I got a test graph generated in less than 15 minutes
after typing "make install". Pretty awesome...

One thing I'm still digging for is how it will handle large data
sets... I'm not even sure this is practical, but the graphs I'm
dealing with would typically have hundreds of nodes. I'll have to dig
in to the docs a bit before getting a handle on this problem.

Very exciting, though... I feel like I just cut months off this
task... Oh wait, I just did! Fantastic!

-- John