Being a shell provider - good business?

Yury Michurin yury.michurin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 15:42:54 UTC 2008

So Israel kidnapping terrorists and Nazi war criminals?
I don't see how the Lavon affair is related to our discussion, it was a huge
mess up of Israel's intelligence,
just like any other country have, or you think CIA's hands are clean?

Actually, in some manner, Israel funding Hamas even today, transferring
money, fuel and supplies to Hamas in Gaza Strip,
wich bombing
<http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Terrorism-+Obstacle+to+Peace/Palestinian+terror+since+2000/Missile+fire+from+Gaza+on+Israeli+civilian+targets+Aug+2007.htm>
Sderot <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sderot> and other Western Negev
settlements. Well, it's kind of Dilemma.

Israel have no interest in Sri Langa, or Georgia, but in both countries work
private contractors who train the militiray forces there,
who has no connection to the Israeli government. You think there's no US (or
put any other country name here) contractors?

Although Rafi Eitan is a minister, he just an old man, who had glory and
have no more, he won't last being a minister much longer.
Anyway, He was speaking about Ahmadinijad, not some pedophiles in foregin
countries. Not that I think Israel will kidnap him, but why not? It might
solve some issues =)

Best regards,
Have a pleasant week,
Yury.