Miro

Mitja lumiwa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 02:00:38 UTC 2008

My system: FreeBSD 7.0, KDE 3.5.10.

Yesterday I had and I have still problem with Miro. It doesn't works anymore.
Ideinstalled and compaile again but it is the same.  When I run miro I got
(it is very slow and I cancel after long time):

INFO     Starting up Miro
INFO     OS:         FreeBSD
INFO     Version:    1.2.6
INFO     Revision:
https://svn.participatoryculture.org/svn/dtv/tags/Miro-1.2.
6/tv/resources - 7691
INFO     Builder:    jaz at jaz.org
INFO     Build Time: 1221173547.87
INFO     Starting event loop thread
INFO     Restoring database...
INFO     Connecting to /home/ajtim/.miro/sqlitedb
INFO     Spawning global feed dtv:manualFeed
INFO     Spawning global feed dtv:singleFeed
INFO     Spawning global feed dtv:search
INFO     Spawning global feed dtv:searchDownloads
INFO     wbg: setting autodownload stuff initially to new
INFO     Spawning global feed dtv:directoryfeed
INFO     wbg: setting autodownload stuff initially to new
INFO     Creating channel tab order
INFO     Creating playlist tab order
INFO     Spawning Miro Guide...
INFO     Spawning auto downloader...
TIMING   Icon clear: 0.001
INFO     Starting movie data updates
INFO     Adding default feeds
INFO     *** Launching Downloader Daemon ****
INFO     Displaying main frame...
WARNING  Menu item action "RenameVideo" not implemented
INFO     Creating video display...
WARNING  Menu item action "FastForward" not implemented
WARNING  Menu item action "Rewind" not implemented
WARNING  Menu item action "UpVolume" not implemented
WARNING  Menu item action "DownVolume" not implemented
WARNING  Volume changed before videoDisplay created
INFO     Finished startup sequence
INFO     loaded renderer 'xinerenderer'
WARNING  Error setting up drag and drop dummy element
INFO     got file:///tmp/tmpzs8eC4.html
TIMING   gtkSyncMethod: <function getDisplay at 0x2ad2e614> took too long:
1.295
INFO     First URL is https://www.miroguide.com/firsttime
TIMING   idle (select initial tab) too slow (1.303 secs)
INFO     *** Daemon ready ***
INFO     got file:///tmp/tmpXQK3za.html
INFO     First URL is https://www.miroguide.com/
INFO     got file:///usr/local/share/miro/resources/html/guide-navigation.html
INFO     First URL is https://www.miroguide.com/
INFO     got about:blank
INFO     First URL is https://www.miroguide.com/
INFO     Checking for updates...
INFO     unknown url type
http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/miroguide/toprated/~3/3
47709478/5418, not generating enclosure
INFO     unknown url type
http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/miroguide/toprated/~3/3
80805590/4431, not generating enclosure
INFO     unknown url type
http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/miroguide/new/~3/389467
346/7744, not generating enclosure
INFO     unknown url type
http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/miroguide/new/~3/386981
116/7687, not generating enclosure
TIMING   idle (Thread Pool Callback (Feedparser callback -
http://www.washington
post.com/wp-srv/mmedia/hd_podcast.xml)) too slow (0.727 secs)
INFO     unknown url type https://www.miroguide.com/channels/5522, not
generatin                                           g enclosure
INFO     unknown url type https://www.miroguide.com/channels/2895, not
generatin                                           g enclosure
INFO     unknown url type https://www.miroguide.com/channels/4455, not
generatin                                           g enclosure
INFO     unknown url type https://www.miroguide.com/channels/6992, not
generatin                                           g enclosure
INFO     Up to date.
TIMING   idle (Thread Pool Callback (Feedparser callback -
http://feeds.pbs.org/
pbs/moyers/journal-video)) too slow (0.772 secs)
TIMING   timeout (Save database) too slow (0.930 secs)
^C> WARNING  downloader: connection closed -- quitting
INFO     Shutting down downloaders...
Exception exceptions.KeyboardInterrupt in <module 'threading'
from '/usr/local/l
ib/python2.5/threading.pyc'> ignored

Thanks in advance.
--