Driver debugging help

Riaan Kruger riaank at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 09:59:07 UTC 2008

I am looking for hints to debug a driver I am working on. I get a page fault
when running the driver intensively.  The stack trace from the kernel dump
only goes up to a free command which I suspect is being called from my
driver. No matter what I do I cannot get a more "complete" stack trace. kgdb
says something about the stack being corrupt when I do a backtrace/stack
trace.

Is there anything else I could use to help me pinpoint where I am going
wrong?

I have tried memguard but it has given me no information. Maybe I am using
it incorrectly.

Riaan