HP 2133 MiniNote & FreeBSD

kuantem alxflx at combatwc.com
Wed Sep 10 03:26:37 UTC 2008

UPDATE:

Sound IS working, however i'm only able to hear audio from the headphone
port. Not sure how to make the onboard speakers work.

Next project is getting openchrome video drivers to run in X.

I've read up on a few articles regarding NDIS... apparently we should be
able to rip windows drivers into UNIX (Obviously I'm new to this idea.) So
i'm giving that a try tonight.

I've also got'n the latest version of WIne (1.1.4.1) working... quite nice!
I can run a few windows based utilities... Looking into "Wine Doors"
(http://www.wine-doors.org) ... could be interesting!