FreeBSD 7 and ESXi

Todor Genov todor.genov at za.verizonbusiness.com
Tue Sep 9 22:58:18 UTC 2008

I have ran FreeBSD 6.3 and 7.0 in ESXi and haven't bumped into any
problems so far.

 When they say "supported" they are referring to service level
agreements and technical support should something go wrong, so if you
plan to use this in a production environment you need to do some prior
testing on your own.

Regards,

Todor Genov
Systems Operations