pf question

Scott Bennett bennett at cs.niu.edu
Tue Sep 9 06:17:24 UTC 2008

     I'm just starting to play around with pf to get it to handle NAT for
a LAN, and I've just discovered that I don't know how to get pf to reload
/etc/pf.conf after I make changes to it.  "pfctl -d -e" doesn't do it, and
neither does "pfctl -d; pfctl -e".  Is there a way to do it besides rebooting?
     Please copy me in directly on any replies.  I'm subscribed to the digest
form of this list, so I get all the messages at once, usually once a day, so
I'll see the responses much sooner if they come to me directly as well as to
the list.
     Thanks much!

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG