Google Chrome

jef moskot jef at math.miami.edu
Thu Sep 4 08:32:14 UTC 2008

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> Seriously, what Google is doing is exactly like what AT&T did when they
> sent out source of the early UNIX to all those colleges and
> universities, so many years ago.

This isn't about creating software, it's about collecting our data.  I
don't understand why people and institutions are willingly handing over
all their most valuable information to a private corporation, but maybe
I'm just old and cranky and not ready for the New World Order.

Jeffrey Moskot
System Administrator
jef at math.miami.edu