NFS Help

Victor Farah victor at netmediaservices.net
Tue Oct 28 11:11:32 PDT 2008

Hello
	I have about 10 machines that are NFS clients, 5 are new and 5 are
older.  Anyway the new machine mount from the NFS server just fine.
The older machines mount; and I can ls /mnt/data/; BUT when I ls
/mnt/data/sc/ on the older machines this happens:
nfs server 192.168.10.162:/data: not responding
nfs server 192.168.10.162:/data: not responding
nfs server 192.168.10.162:/data: not responding
nfs server 192.168.10.162:/data: not responding

But on the new machines they work perfectly fine?
As well the old machines mount it as i stated before I can even ls the
parent directory /mnt/data/ and it shows me all the directories on the
mount, but anytime I ls or do anything inside there it does that or freezes.

Any idea's?

--
Victor Farah - Systems Administrator
netmediaservices.net