flash-9, 10 on FreeBSD

User Lenzi lenzi at k1.com.br
Tue Oct 28 10:54:17 PDT 2008

Em Ter, 2008-10-28 às 07:41 -0700, Dánielisz László escreveu:

> Hello!
>
> I also had some fight with Adobe's Flash player, but unfortunately without success.
> I remaing curios about any solution.
>
> Laci

Me too, I am using a "market"  aproach, that is:
I intend to persuade a notebook producer, to sell the
machines with FreeBSD 7.x or FreeBSD 8.x
about 3000 machines/month... and without the flash10
working. May  be in a month they will start shipping...
core 2, 2Gb memory, 250Gb disk, 12" display 1280x800, wireless,
camera. for about US$800

As I show them the numbers (about 40k machines/year...)
I hope they will make a FreeBSD port...

I count on people from FreeBSD list to show the numbers
to adobe....

Sergio