Trouble Shutting down

Glen Barber glen.j.barber at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 16:22:17 PDT 2008

** Forgot to CC the list, in case anyone is actually watching this thread.**

> Theirs nothing in the /etc/X11 folder or a xorg.conf file, I think Xorg
> automatically did everything

Well, if you say you ran 'X -configure', it should've created an
xorg.conf file.  If you ran it as root (which you almost probably had
to), check in /root

>From what you've told me before, I can pretty well guess that you
don't have your necessary Xorg drivers installed for your graphics
card.  I suggest reading the manual on how to resolve this -- but
don't expect miracles as far as ATI goes.

If you don't know how to manage Xorg, I doubt you should be running -CURRENT.

--
Glen Barber

--
Glen Barber