FreeBSD-7.1, BETA2 or PRERELEASE

Masoom Shaikh masoom.shaikh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 06:29:02 PDT 2008

thanks to all those gr8 comments, I learnt.

and sorry for creating noise, I was in office and thus could not put
required effort.

as far as liking of release names goes, I feel BETA-x naming practice serves
the purpose, it makes sense to casual users. changing version with date is
too fast....just my two cents if they count ;-)

Aston