man -t odd page size

Bob McConnell rvm at CBORD.com
Thu Oct 23 13:04:21 PDT 2008

From: Jon Radel
>Bob McConnell wrote:
>> SI
>>>>

>>> The Metric System has been a legal measure in the United States
since
>>> the 1860's.
>>>
>>> There is nothing to stop anybody legally from using it.
>>
>> However, there is one problem. When I go into Staples, Office Depot
or
>> Sam's, they only have letter sized paper. I have yet to see a single
box
>> of A4 or any other ISO size. Sure, my printers can handle A4, but
where
>> can I buy a couple reams of it?
>>
>> Bob McConnell
>> Ithaca, NY
>
> Locally, probably nowhere.  But try
>
> www.staples.com
>
> where there's currently one type of paper available by the ream or
case.
>  Of course, it costs more and then you'll need to get A4 binders,
> slightly longer file folders, a new file cabinet, ....
>
> It's not easy switching.

Well, in this case I don't plan to switch the whole house over. But I do
have a few documents and schematics that I would like to print on the
correct size paper instead of having to bypass the size check at the
printer.

It does look like online ordering is the only way for now.

Thanks,

Bob McConnell