Errors found in Freebsd

Leon Swanepoel - MWEB LSwanepoel at mweb.com
Wed Oct 22 04:20:20 PDT 2008

Good day,

Firstly I like to say that I believe the developers are doing a standup
job and that Freebsd is but the best of the best. I have however one
little problem. There is an issue with Broadcom nic (bge) on the dell
2650 machines that are constantly running Ierrs. The bce,em,xl or any
other card connected to a server patched to the same switch has no
errors only that card. I have logged a fault on your site for this
already but I have received no response and it has been quite some time.
Is there anyone I can contact in this regard?

Thank You

Kind Regards,

Leon Swanepoel

New from MWEB: Cellphone and Internet bundles! Bundle your Internet access with your cellular contract from R75 per month.
Call 08600 32000 or click here(http://www.mweb.co.za/productsservices/MTALKMobile/tabid/1223/Default.aspx) for more info on the great deals available.

MWEB :-)  JUST LIKE THAT

This electronic communication and the attached file(s) are subject to a disclaimer which can be accessed on the following link: Disclaimer - or copy the
following URL into your browser - http://www.mweb.co.za/disclaimer.
If you are unable to view the disclaimer, please contact abuse at mweb.com for a copy.