bsdlabel partiton c error message on new install

Jeremy Chadwick koitsu at FreeBSD.org
Fri Oct 17 08:04:13 PDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 03:38:08PM +0100, andys wrote:
> Well its a strange one, cos mostly the free space is where it should be,
> the difference between the current partition c and the whole disk is very
> small :S. So to remedy this can I just update the size of partion c? Or
> am I in more trouble than that?

I don't have an answer.  Someone more familiar with the aspects of
bsdlabel and labelling will have to answer your question.

You should consider re-asking your original question on freebsd-fs.