Problems with portupgrade or db

Jerry gesbbb at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 10:16:27 PDT 2008

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 17:18:36 +0200
Marco Beishuizen <mbeis at xs4all.nl> wrote:

>The package is already present in /usr/ports/distfiles/bdb and when I
>download it manually I get the error above.

No guarantee that this will work; however, at this point you have
nothing to lose.

1) Empty the '/usr/ports/distfiles' directory
2) Run 'make clean' in /usr/ports/databases/db42
3) Run 'portsclean -CLPP'
4) Update your ports tree. Use whatever method works for you.
5) Run 'make install' and see what transpires.

--
Jerry
gesbbb at yahoo.com

I'd like to meet the guy who invented beer and see what he's working on
now.