Dell Laptop M6400

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Thu Oct 9 20:20:46 UTC 2008

 Le 09/10/2008 à 22:04:24+0200, Albert Shih a écrit
> Hi all
>
> Classic question about compatibility with new laptop...
>
> Anyone have succefuly (or not) install FreeBSD 7.x on the new Dell
> Precision M6400 or the Precision M6300 ?
>
> I don't find any information on google. neither on http://laptop.bsdgroup.de/freebsd/
>
> Lots of thanks.

I forget to say I don't really care if the webcam, the mic, the sound etc..
working or not. All I'm worry about is if I can install FreeBSD, and use
it. I think the video card is not a problem (because I can use Nvidia
drivers I hope), but what about the raid chipset ? the network card ?

Regards.
--
Albert SHIH
SIO batiment 15