gimp: all output plugins crash

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Tue Oct 7 21:54:35 UTC 2008

 Le 07/10/2008 à 14:35:11-0700, Yuri a écrit
> Every time I am trying to save some image all input plugins crash with
> the message like this:
> /usr/local/libexec/gimp/2.2/plug-ins/jpeg: fatal error: Segmentation
> fault: 11
>
> I use gimp-2.4.7,2.
>
> I reported the problem  to gnome at FreeBSD.org (listed as maintainer) but
> got no response.
>
> How can I reach those who is responsible for the port?
> Anyone has the same problem?

I'm not a developper, but no I don't have any problem with gimp,
everything work fine for me. I use gimp frequently on a FreeBSD 7.1-PRE and
gimp never crash. I can say gimp is one of those big applications (firefox,
OpenOffice etc.) most stable, never crash.

Have you all your ports up2date ? What's version of FreeBSD you running ?

Regards.

--
Albert SHIH
SIO batiment 15