what are the top few mp3[4] Podcast helpers-apps for firefox-3.03?

Edwin Groothuis edwin at mavetju.org
Tue Oct 7 01:32:38 UTC 2008

> Even tho firefox3 doesn't do all that (I think) it should, my main use
> for the web is listening to audio streams.  So: what should I select to
> be my default mp3/postcast player?

Have a look at net/penguintv, I use it to track my podcasts. It can
keep track of the feeds, download the media, and open it in the
right player. Also it can be used to read other peoples pages (uses
firefox libraries for the rendering), but I only use that for the
Planet FreeBSD feed.

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis		Website: http://www.mavetju.org/